1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    Huhtala
    ゲスト

Deltec mc500 skimmer instructions
    Download / Read Online Deltec mc500 skimmer instructions >>
    http://www.ijr.file9.su/download?file=deltec+mc500+skimmer+instructions

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The requested page could not be found. Wij zijn 29 juli tot 15 augustus gesloten. Online bestelde orders worden na deze periode verzonden. This skimmer, the Deltec MC 500, can also be used in the red seamax 250, you can easily adjust the compartment where the foamer is located, so that the Deltec MC 500 simply fits in. The Deltec MC 500 uses the aquabee pumps, which are then converted by Deltec, the pump makes much less noise and produces more foam, another advantage of this is that the foamer produces almost no residual air bubbles. Deltec is a company that has been producing protein skimmers for more than 25 years and this with success. The foamers are made by hand and will last for years. After two years of development, Deltec has now launched a new series of foamer. With this, Deltec has set a new standard in the market for efficiency. A Ratio of 60 to one, which means that at 25 watts the foamer produces 1500 liters of air per hour, compare this with the old model, the converted Eheim. This consumed 36 Watt and produced 600 liters of air. The foamer is constructed in such a way that it is impossible not to pass water that has already passed through the pump again. Because the foamer sucks in extremely much air, there is also immediate results. Leverdagen zijn dan steeds dinsdag, woensdag of donderdag, u kunt de voor u gepaste dag aangeven tijdens het bestelproces in de notities. Andere producten die bij dezelfde bestelling zitten zullen samen met de levende have verzonden worden. UPS kunt u zien welk dagdeel uw bestelling aankomt. De code krijgt u per email toegestuurd in de email met bestelbevestiging. Eenmaal besteld, wordt de link rond 20. Mocht er onverhoopt iets aan de hand zijn met uw bestelling kunt u altijd contact met ons opnemen. Zelf afhalen in onze winkel in BaarnU kunt ook altijd uw bestelling afhalen in onze winkel. Neem vooraf contact op met ons op zodat we tijd voor u vrij kunnen maken. Receive the latest news, the Coral Alert and price promotions in your mailbox. Please select a different product for each component. Sorry, no products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination. Please select some product options before adding this product to your cart. Sorry, this product is unavailable. Product was successfully added to your cart. You can upload up to 3 images to your review. You are allowed to upload images only in png, jpeg formats. Do you really want to remove these products? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I have a Juwel 240 and I have bought a Deltec MC500 for it. Tried to install it today and I can say its a nightmare. I admit that I am new to all the marine stuff but if Deltec is considered number one when talking about skimmers then perhaps some other company should take one step ahead and develop something really good for the community. The package bought from a reputable UK dealer comes with a small printed manual with four lines about installation which is not the same as the manual you can find as PDF on the internet. Anyway I initially let it go down until the MAX level was at the water surface. Opened the air at max and let it run. Produced alot of white bubles, not foam, overlfow the cup and evetually flow back into aquarium. I then moved it so water level was at the middle between MIN and MAX. Powered on, same story, same overflow of white bubles. It does not work at all, water level is not changing. Moved the cup into an upper position, now white stuff does not reach it to overlflow but the noise is incredible, it can be heard from the upstairs. Let it run for a few hours with the wier closed right down ,leave the cup off if its still overflowing ,it will calm down just takes a while ,it is a fantastic skimmer . Just set mine up on Sat, only yesterday did it start producing some white skimate. Mine was a nightmare at first as well. But with no end of fiddling with it I finally managed to get it working well. It seems that I just need to give it more time, I was a bit frustated seeing that its not working as I thought it should. I had the tank only with live rock and 2 powerheads running for about 1 month and half by now. Bought all Salifert tests and watter is good, No3, No2 and NH4 all zero, small phospates, no copper, dKH is 12. I just bough a very small 2cm cowfish which is beautiful and a Red Spotted Blenny. I believe that corals will be okay with the cowfish at least until she gets bigger. If any suggestions please just let me know, I never had any marine tank before. You must log in or register to reply here. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Reload the page for filexlib.
    Deltec mc500 skimmer manually
    Deltec mc500 skimmer manualidades
    Deltec mc500 skimmer handbook
    Deltec mc500 skimmer prirucka
    Deltec mc500 skimmer manual

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。